View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 09:24 AM   #901
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Prolly the 30M owed Carpenter. That *may* intrigue them.

As I stated last year when you wanted Conforto who was struggling: cost controlled bats are nearly impossible to find. Harder than pitching
In the offseason, it might take that much, yes.

But in July, the Astros could see him as a missing piece (and I think they'd be right). Look at the Chapman deal. You have to catch the right team at the right time.

Oh, and the Cardinals should also trade Fowler back to the Cubs. Eat $40 million of that deal and see if you can get Eloy Jimenez from them. I don't even give a shit - I hate hate HATE watching Dexter Fowler play outfield. What a disinterested bum.

But the Cubs need a leadoff hitter. This Rizzo at leadoff thing is cute but it's hampering their ceiling.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.