View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 02:53 PM   #886
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Yes and I am fully aware they dont take into account OPS etc...its not the perfect metric but it is indicative of player performance.

Points are based off hits, runs, rbi, etc....

Carp is the 23rd ranked 1st baseman for average points per game. It is what it is.

http://games.espn.com/flb/playerrater?slotCategoryId=1

And keep in mid, we have a freaking 1st baseman hitting lead off because he doesn't perform anywhere else in the order.
Wow. And I thought you were going to post something incredibly ****ing stupid.

And if I was using a two week sample size, I wouldn't have mentioned his entire run since 2013 nor his total season stats, you ****ing mong.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.