View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 07:51 PM   #8369
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I just got back from the store and Aldi just so happened to have Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce for $3.49 a bottle so I picked some up. I checked Hy-Vee and they had their brand on sale for $1.18 a bottle. Did a side by side taste test and the L&P was slightly smokier, other than that not a huge difference. Was it worth 3 times the price, not in my opinion.
So tell me the ingredients. I want facts to compare.
What size was that bottle for $3.49 because I haven't paid that for mine.

Also I get some from Hy-Vee sent to me, to see for myself how it tastes. For now, post ingredients.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.