Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 07:02 PM   #283
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I don't have a problem with people going in on this. Definitely risky but I am starting to understand it more and appreciate some of the posts in this thread for that.

I would recommend no more than 10% of your "investment" money in this sector though. Don't tech bubble yourself like many people did decades ago.
Bubble or not , timing is everything. My BIL got a good reward in the tech bubble turning $500 into $25,000
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.