Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 02:20 PM   #13559
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Again, it has to suck living in your world where your team never has a fighting chance. It's always someone trying to help another team.

Every team in the division has nearly the same schedule, aside from 2 games. How many games is KC winning, I mean surely the league has it set up for them to be 0-1, right?
I'm not sure what the NFL is up to this season in regards to KC. They are really never mentioned unless its something negative....yet they scheduled 6 prime time games. That's the most of any team including the 13-3 Cowboys and NE's dream roster. Very, VERY strange...and gave them a lot of time off in between.

Maybe throwing Reid/Hunt a bone...

Chargers are the team to watch too...they just relocated to 20+ million person city. NFL wants them to succeed now....

As far as the Chiefs record...9-7 to 11-5 with that brutal schedule. I dont think any team wins more than 11 games from the AFCW.

Raiders only played 3 play-off teams last year...and went 1-3 (Texans)....they have a terrible schedule this year.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-16-2017 at 02:31 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.