Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 12:52 PM   #1410
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I don't understand your need for a "team." I prefer Jimmy the character, but I can recognize that both have their well-documented flaws.
Because it's the discussion of a fictional character that was an ancillary part of a series that's been off the air for 5 years on a football message board. We ain't curing cancer here.

I find it more interesting this way. It's nuanced trolling. Otherwise I'd find the conversation a little repetitive. Afterall, we know where this is going and have known since day 1.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.