Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 12:48 PM   #1409
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Hey, to make a good omelet you gotta crack a few eggs, right?

And if you make an 85 yr old woman a pariah in her community, then really, the ends justify the means, amiright!?!

Uh...no. Jimmy is an asshole and a conman. He's ALWAYS been an asshole and a conman but when he's comfortable, he's also lazy enough that he'll coast. Every single time he's found himself in a tight spot, he's resorted to criminal and malevolent actions.

He "recognized an injustice within the system..."? Huh? Every attorney - literally every single one - knows that class action suits are a crock of shit. He didn't recognize anything that everyone in that community doesn't already know. Oh, and when he was PUTTING SAID CLASS TOGETHER it didn't seem to bother him much. It was only when he saw a way out of his financial bind that suddenly he cared.

Except that he didn't. He had a line and he sold it to a group of unsophisticated clients. He's not a 'whore with a heart of gold' trope here. He's just a shyster with a lazy streak. And when he can coast, he will. When he can't, he'll pretty much run roughshod over anyone he can (and the weaker the better; he's not exactly taking on well situated opponents most of the time).

#Chuckstrong!
I don't understand your need for a "team." I prefer Jimmy the character, but I can recognize that both have their well-documented flaws.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.