Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 05:59 PM   #1395
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Seems like both brothers did other in. What a set of dysfunctional siblings they are.

What about the car accident Kim had? I was totally unprepared for that. At first I thought she was hit, but she was distracted and caused the accident herself. But the trunk opening and the papers flying out. She is screwed. I felt so bad for her, since she worked so hard.
I was sure she was going to wreck watching that scene. They just spent too much time in the car with her. I really thought she was gonna die in the wreck. Ironic that on Jimmy's highest day, his gf would die...
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.