View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 04:52 PM   #440
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
About the only ribs I do any more are baby backs. They cook quicker, cook more evenly, and are not too much food that my wife and I can handle. Big racks of full sized ribs are usually chewy and fatty, even after trimming them. And you have to eat them when they're fresh, they don't do well after being refrigerated.

The beef ribs take a long time to cook. I'd rather do a brisket if spending that much time. But to each his own.

I did some chili this weekend in the slow cooker. Used a pound each of BBQ pork butt and brisket that I chopped up pretty finely. That ended up being one of the best chilis I've made ever.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.