Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 09:17 PM   #325
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I have it already. I actually bought a Firestick gen 2 already loaded just the other day. It is loaded as a separate app on the Firestick under my apps. I just click on it instead of clicking on Kodi. Works just great. I paid $65 for it loaded. I felt that it was worth it. I mentioned before that I am just getting into this, so a preloaded setup is a great starter device for me. I will still mess around with the first one I bought. I will just use Fusion to put the apps that I like on this Firestick on it. One will go in my living room, the other in my bedroom.
You are doing exactly what I described. It's loaded as a FireTV app, not a KODI addon. If you go to this address: https://www.mobdro.to/ you can download the Mobdro app .apk and sideload it no differently than KODI, and save yourself an instant $65. Because that shit is free. You paid $65 for no reason. The Earth is ~13.8 billion years old. These are facts.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.