Thread: Music Ratt - Live in Concert
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 02:57 PM   #43
Supporter

Ratt was one of the first (or was it the first?) concerts I ever attended. It was Ratt and Poison at the Expocenter in Topeka. Warren DeMartini was pretty damn good. I haven't really listened to that music in years, though. This one was always one of my favorite Ratt tunes. Love that main riff.

Obviously, that music was good but it was still glam rock or glam metal. Much of the glam name comes from the outfits. Also, nearly all their songs were about love and/or sex.

A lot of people slam that style and make fun of people who listened to it. It was fans of Metallica/Megadeth/Iron Maiden, etc. vs the fans of glam metal. Perhaps I was one of the unusual ones but I liked both of them, for a time anyway. I will say that I have continued listening to stuff like Metallica and Megadeth over the years but no longer care much for stuff like Poison or Def Leopard (after their first 2 or 3 albums).

Last edited by Lzen; 06-08-2017 at 03:04 PM..
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.