Thread: Mock (6/7)
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 05:05 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I could see them cutting Bailey, especially if they choose another DE in the 2018 draft but Parker brings so much value that's likely irreplaceable, since he can drop down to corner and has so much speed.

Murry or McQuay would really need to step it up big time in order to cut Parker but with so much cap space after cutting the likely suspects, I don't think it'll be necessary, unless he falls off a cliff (which I don't expect).
He'll be 31 with a $7 million cap hit next season.

He's got potential cut all over him, IMO. He'll need to play his ass off this year to keep his job ahead of Murray, IMO. I think they want to get him on the field.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.