Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 08:57 PM   #13
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Are people politicizing WW? I can honestly say that you have to be reaching at nothing if you watch that movie and walk away from it thinking it's got a political lean meant to send a message about current day crap.
Out front: I'm a Marvel fanboy.

That said their comix are complete $3it, horrible writing (by some really good writers,) and clearly pushed political agendas wrapped in the names of better characters.

I quit buying, and while I'm not buying DC I'd guess about 50% of the people my age that were Marvel readers (35-45) have completely given up and looked to DC.

I haven't watched the film yet but no one I've talked to disliked it. In fact, most said it was their best outing. If DC can purge themselves of this Snyder-ing of every movie and diversify they can come off big winners in the next two years...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.