Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 11:42 PM   #2020
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
Ah, I thought you meant the 3-pole alone was $36.

As for fines, it's $98 just to get into the courthouse and from there, since it's a class C misdemeanor (as are the vast majority of wildlife violations), the maximum is $500 and a month in jail, though it'll likely be just a simple fine, probably no more than $100 depending on county.

Not to mention possible loss of license and/or equipment.
I shouldn't complain of Kansas I know other states are worse. The thing that makes me mad is they apparently up the age to I think 72 to not need a license. **** em I'm not buying one after I turn 65 I'll sit in jail but I'm not going pay for one @ age 65.

I have a couple decades to go before I have to worry about that though lol
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.