View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 09:23 PM   #1580
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
The problem with all these scenarios is... if you trade Hosmer and Moose away, I don't think it's very likely they come back. So then you have to sign them now. And I just don't see that happening. Boras would throw himself in front of a moving train before he let that happen. He was just going on the other day about how Arrieta is still an elite pitcher and will be paid as such. I can't imagine what he's probably asking for Moose and Hosmer.

The other option would be just to ride it out, don't trade them and see if you're competitive in free agency.
I'm hoping their trade value is good and teams want them at the deadline
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.