View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 02:26 PM   #1531
War Eagle !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Soooo then - time to sell?

Mind you I'm not one of those people that WANT us to sell, but I am one of those that was really doubting our ability to rally and get back in it given the state of our putrid offense. But now you factor in Duffy being gone until possibly August, and our chances look even more slim of even a wild card.
If I was DM and Ned, I'd put Junis in the rotation for Duffy. Karns is supposed to come off the DL on Wednesday. I'd play that rotation until another injury or until they trade Vargas.
DeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about