Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 06:49 PM   #451
Supporter

I watched Bosch on recommendation from this thread.

I'm not normally down for police procedurals. But this one is really really good. I've never been endnotes with Titus Welliver and that's part of the reason this show kicks ass. He really nails a role that would be easy to botch. He has to express a mountain of emotion while being bottled up. He knocked it out of the park.

Naturally with everything writing makes or breaks the series. And this is good. The thing that separates Bosch is that it isn't formulaic. Or at least doesn't feel that way. It lets the case and the overriding stories meander in a way that feels natural. Moreover the pacing is excellent. It doesn't try to stretch stories out or cram them into a box. That by itself really takes it above most police procedurals.

Highly recommend
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.