View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 05:44 AM   #1502
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

The only critique I'll offer of Ned is one that he largely abandoned in the 2015 playoffs...
Relying too much/too long on his mediocre starters.

Pushing too deep with Guthrie and Vargas cost KC that World Series. But he learned from it and didn't repeat those mistakes the following year.

I'm rather encouraged by Bonifacio's approach at the plate. He's always had quick hands and good raw power, but he really takes good at bats.

That's encouraging, as we saw the same thing from Cuthbert when he got regular ABs last year, and even Merrifield and Eibner are examples of system products who have good ABs.

Gives you some hope that the farm system products will come in more ready to produce and adapt than the Hosmer-Moustakas wave, which was stubborn and had to fail a lot before adjusting.

You would hope those are some lessons RA Mondesi can learn in extended time at Omaha. He has performed well with the bat down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.