Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 08:08 PM   #171
Immanentize The Eschaton

I guess I have been derping along regarding the Wonder Woman mythos for while. I never got into comic books as a kid. I started reading at a very early age and I didn't appreciate comic book art, so comic books were a gigantic waste to me. I wasn't willing to 'waste' the money for a couple of minutes of reading time when a book could easily last me a few hours-or a few days when I was busy. I gathered my superhero impressions from TV and movies. I did thoroughly enjoy Lynda Carter on the old TV show but most of the WW stuff I saw...meh. She looked weak. I guess she is now closer to the Superman power level? I watched Batman Versus Superman and she was the most interesting character. Looked pretty bad ass. I like what I am seeing from the trailers and the bits and pieces online. And Gal Gadot looks a lot better then I thought she would in the role. It looks like they've done a pretty good job of making an origin movie for her. I'll go see it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.