View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 07:27 PM   #2463
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
It doesn't concern you AT ALL that he doesn't have experience of being a winning QB? Even tho he played in a soft conference? I get that his defense sucked, but RW wasn't making excuses about his defense when he stepped in from Day 1 and put Wisconsin on his back all the way to the Rose Bowl.

There's a huge step-off in terms of maturity, decision making, leadership between Mahomes and RW.

2 years of shadowing Smith would be a gift for PMII. And he avoids 1 extra year of risking injury on a measly rookie contract. Teddy Bridgewater would agree with me.
I'm calling BULLSHIT on the Russell Wilson comment. Wisconsin has had a GREAT defense for many, many, many years. It is part of the Wisconsin identity. Great defense and a great running game. Wisconsin was #13 with 19 points allowed per game in 2011.

To compare that with what Texas Tech has been doing is just flat out wrong. Tech's defense was giving up over 40 per game the entirety of Mahomes' career. If you drop that defensive average by even 5 points per game, Tech ends up winning a bunch more games.

Last edited by DRM08; 05-18-2017 at 07:35 PM..
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.