View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 09:20 AM   #7923
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Roasted mushrooms are one of those stupidly easy things that I never make and always kick myself for not doing it more often.

I'll usually get a pound or so of basic crimini mushrooms and use them for salads or a particular recipe, then about 1/3 of them sit in my fridge and get soft and my wife pitches them when the trash guy's coming.

Even soft mushrooms that are not worth eating fresh can be run through an egg slicer, tossed in just a little bit of olive oil, mixed with fresh garlic and black pepper with maybe a little bit of basil (I keep a plant in the window), then roasted at 350ish for 10-12 minutes and be awesome.
- Oh no!! My fungus is going bad!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.