View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 09:06 AM   #7920
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Quick pic before I chowed down. Not a good pic, but damn tasty.

Do you have a particular method?

I have a bunch of round steak that I can never come up with a good use for. That looks like a nice, crispy breading that would make for a damn fine chicken fried steak. I still don't know how to make pepper gravy that doesn't have sausage in it (I make a damn good sausage gravy so I suspect I could just sub in some lard for the fat from the sausage and be in similar shape), but I don't ever really try because I haven't found a CFS recipe that I like yet.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.