Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 09:06 PM   #1166
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
No. We have one full time gun shop here. If they had a Tavor, I would've tried a trade.

You'd think they were hurting for business. No one is ever there but their prices are usually a lot higher than anywhere. I'm surprised they are still in business.
There's one like that near me. Nice pistol range, but I wouldn't do anything but shoot there. The guys that work there are complete dicks and prices are insane.

But they're about to be crushed. A new gun shop is opening within walking distance of my house (HEAVEN!) and now they'll have direct local competition. I doubt if they'll even get people in to ask directions after the new place opens.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.