Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #12901
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Nice of you to preface your spin doctoring with using "spin" directed towards me. You're not as clever as you think. I've never defended Hill's actions...so dont project that on my point. I was saying the two instances were not the same...and you were trying to connect them...which is a red herring by definition.

Manning drug his balls over a woman's face and got her fired for it...they were more concerned with protecting his BS "oh shucks" image than her livelihood.

Nice of you to explain your rationalization in choosing the most corrupt franchise in the NFL to root for.
I have not rationalized anything regarding the Manning incident, hell I didn't even address it. I countered your commentary and threw your words back at you, which you didn't like. And, who would? Any time you brush off what he did with "well, we don't know the history of their relationship"... you're just distancing because there is no rational support of what he did as long as he's playing well. That's why these guys often times are repeat offenders.

Carry on and regarding Manning... sounds like you can believe whatever you like to believe on the matter. I'm sure he was your typical jackass hotshot that was 10 foot tall and bullet proof, most are unfortunately.

Was it a mooning? Was it a dragging his balls across her face event? Neither of us knows, but you choose to believe the version of the story supported by one lone person.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/01/p...nson-voicemail

If it's something he actually did - it's pathetic and shameful and I'd never defend it, but nobody knows... unlike the punching of a pregnant girlfriend, or some of the idiotic things Chad Kelly has done.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.