Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 02:19 PM   #1336
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm hoping we don't see him for a long while yet.

I think there's been a little too much BB fan service this year. As someone that came to appreciate Saul BEFORE breaking bad (and independent of it), I'd hate to see them just merge the two worlds.

Side note - I got approved for a Nielsen box last week. Didn't ask for one, they just sent me a form, I filled out out, they sent me an EM and now I can be a Nielsen viewer if I want to be. I'm kinda intrigued by the idea. I hope they'd give show credit for all the shit I record and watch later.
I was joking. No way Walter had any contact with these characters before BB. I'm hoping the final scene in the series finale is Saul meeting Jesse and his uncle in his office for the first time.

It's clear Jesse knew (of) Saul so we might see him at some point.

Last edited by eDave; 05-16-2017 at 02:46 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.