Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 10:04 AM   #1995
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Probably nothing worth worrying about for most of you but our Bass Pro in Columbia had their tournament edition Micro Spinners on sale for .99 cents a piece. They're usually about $3.00.

So I bout 20 of them because why the hell not? Filled up the tackle box with 'em and now I won't have to use my shoddy ones that only like to spin about 1/3 of the time. I've always had pretty good luck with the Bass Pro ones.

Not sure if the KC one is doing it as well because I don't see it listed in the ad but if you're going to be near there anyway, it couldn't hurt to swing back and check.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.