Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 01:58 PM   #1149
Live free or die hard

I stepped into some shit this weekend. One of my hunting buddies passed away last month (no kids, older gentleman, not unexpected) and left me two damn good rifles.

The upper one is a Remington Model 700 .270. The second one I've shot many times with him and absolutely fell in love with the rifle which is why I'm guessing he kept me in mind. It's a Winchester Model 70 30-06 with a floating barrel and probably a couple other bells and whistles I don't know about.

I could put a round up gnat's ass with that rifle at 150 yards.

If anyone if familiar with the rifles please post some inside knowledge. All my rifles are made by Savage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0331.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	114414  

Last edited by Otter; 05-14-2017 at 02:25 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.