View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:51 PM   #2340
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
As much as I despise that kicker, I also will never forgive Marty/Hackett for putting the ball in the hands of Bono on an arctic day instead of feeding Marcus Allen more, especially when the Colts were without their run-stopper Tony Siragusa. Give Allen more carries (and Bono fewer INTs), and maybe we don't need to line up for FGs to win that game, especially since EVERYBODY already knew going into the game that the kicker was struggling.

And yeah, that loss is my second all-time worst sports memory, behind the Royals' 1977 ALCS Game 5 choke.
Exactly, I never understood the whole game plan from the start. The wind was awful and not conducive to a breakout passing day for Bono. Plus you have -IMO one of the greatest 3rd down backs in history with Marcus and he is Not getting the ball as much as the weather should have dictated.

We should have grounded and pounded the Colts to a win- instead, of...well you know the end of the story.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.