View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:04 PM   #7760
Mod Team

It's been awhile since I've made a Jewdog post. But Lewdog is a Jewdog when it comes to wanting to spend less on things you're going to need anyway. So we had a chest freezer in the garage for the past 4 years, which was big enough but a total pain in the ass. Can't see what's in there, digging through it and finding meat at the bottom, months old and freezer burned. Bought a new Kenmore upright for the garage and sold the other one.

Local store had great deals and went to stock up yesterday. I've taken a few days off work and just being at home. We are transitioning to a new company at work and I have a feeling they are going to **** me over on my PTO I have accumulated. Time to take days off and call in "sick."

Petite sirloin steaks 2.99/lb
Chicken breast 1.47/lb
93% ground beef 2.97/lb

Locked and loaded.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.