View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 11:56 AM   #2333
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I'm curious as to why we have a filter for "the kicker who shall go nameless" or whatever and not one for brokedick, er, I mean Blackledge
Blackledge was drafted by a team that was not relevant for a decade, lacked talent, poor coaching and will always be linked to the mistake of not taking Marino. There were a lot of factors in his demise.

That kicker, who stills haunts my nightmares- was playing on a SB caliber team. He single-footedly lost us a home playoff game against a lesser opponent that had no business winning that game. All the fans, like myself, that stood out there during the arctic weather (one of the coldest games on record) were almost too stunned to feel the cold. Our defense was ferocious and would have ranked as one of the best in SB history. It is the most heartbreaking loss I have ever experienced at Arrowhead- and that says a lot considering our history of choking in the playoffs. Worst of the worst and not a close second.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.