Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 01:53 PM   #1307
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl View Post
Kim heard Jimmy's confession on the tape. That will really bother her and she'll move on soon, likely as soon as this hearing is over. Chuck looks like he might be headed to the loony bin. What I can't figure out is what's the cause of Jimmy changing his name to Saul Goodman. Any ideas?

Only thing I can figure is that HHM drops the M and the McGill name is poison.

Provides a nice yin/yang to the first season where Chuck wanted Jimmy to change his name so Chuck wouldn't be affected by Jimmy's actions. Now Jimmy will change his name so he's not affected by the association with Chuck.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.