Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 02:18 PM   #6
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Am I the only one that finds Snyder's WW theme music (the electric guitar thing) absolutely ****ing atrocious? It is jarring and just ****ing terrible. How is it a reflection of her as a character? She is powerful, graceful, and intelligent. That guitar shit should be paired with a methed out junkie sidekick clown of Joker's that gets wiped out in the first battle of a film.
I hope Snyder disappears for a long while like M. Night did. That would be terrific.
To answer the original question... probably yes. I think most people love it.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.