Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 06:38 PM   #424
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Milwaukee is closer to Chicago than Los Angeles is to San Diego. If the Bears moved to Milwaukee would the Chicago fans be okay with it?
I see your point, but still, L.A. is still in the same state, and there were probably lots of Charger fans there already. I'd certainly be pissed if I was a San Diego resident who regularly attended games, but if you don't live there anymore, other than the whole pissing-on-your-childhood bit, it's not really the end of the world.

I root for teams in Kansas City and St. Louis, and always lived 3-4 hours away from both cities.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.