Thread: Movies and TV IFC: Brockmire
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 12:44 PM   #21
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I thought yesterday's episode was pretty weak. And I'm not some pro-lifer. The deliver of the "some horses, they have ghonorea." Was damn funny but that's about it.
I thought it was decent.

Nothing world-altering but it's a show about a degenerate baseball announcer and his alcoholic girlfriend.

You're not gonna get Silicon Valley level comedy here; this isn't highbrow. They don't really trade in wry wit (though occasionally you have bits of it; the abortion doctor was a solid example).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.