View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 10:02 AM   #723
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Lo Cain is the best player on the team.
With a .756 OPS. That's amazing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the feels of keeping the aging\declining vet who is a career hometown player on the roster to complete his career. I love Alex Gordon and LoCain. They brought some of the greatest moments this town will ever see. But you keep them as compliments to the team, not as the centerpieces where you are hamstringing your budget causing you to not be able to do anything. That doesn't work in today's baseball, or more specifically for this franchise\market.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.