View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 09:58 AM   #722
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment View Post
Define large contract. 4 years at 16.5? I might bite on that. An injury this year would make it pretty hard for him to get anything more than 3 years, which would be intriguing to me.
He only has 1 season of baseball above .800 OPS. His game is centered on speed\defense, which we're already starting to see decline. That all being said, signing him for anything more than a 2 year contract above 10 mil per isn't worth it. Right this moment (no pun intended), you've got value in him because he's freshly removed from being one of the focal points of 2 WS runs, and he hasn't fallen off that cliff just yet. You could get a return on him.

1 year from now you cannot\will not - See Alex Gordon.

Last edited by Fansy the Famous Bard; 05-05-2017 at 10:03 AM..
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.