View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 03:51 PM   #1484
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
This thread is amazing and sad at the same time.
We FINALLY drafted what could be the last piece of the puzzle for the Chiefs, a QB of the highest quality, the thing we have been lacking forever, and we cant ALL be excited by this?
Come On Man, lets get behind this kid and root for him!!
Yes, Alex is damn good, better than what we have had for awhile, at least since Trent Green but he just doesnt have the killer instinct, the IT factor that allows him to come up with the big play at the right time. The one that wins us a game only a top QB can win, you know...

I am so ****ing excited about Mr. Mahomes that I cant even stand to wait a whole nother year, even though I know I have to! Damn.

Patrick ****ing Mahomes II, PFM2!!
OMG! I just realized something.

PM = Peyton Manning

PM2 = 2nd coming of Peyton Manning

PM2 = Patrick Mahomes!

2PM = 2 super bowls for Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs

MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.