Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 08:22 PM   #1102
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
And they're not just pulling this crap with adults. I took my daughters to the pediatrician early last year and she tried to ask my 8 year old if we had guns in the house. I politely intervened, but I was fuming inside. That's BS.

Honestly, I would have taken my Son or Daughter by the hand and, upon leaving the office, would have said - "Who the HELL do you think you are, doing that to a child".

My God - there are days when I think we have entered the old USSR........Land of the Free, my ass....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.