Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 08:21 PM   #1101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
This hasn't happened to me yet, but I've already decided rather than be offended and/or truthful, I'm just going to flat out lie. **** 'em.
Indeed. It was the first time that had happened to me, and it took me by surprise, but at my age, and on Social Security, there are "rumblings" that if you are receiving anything like Social Security or Veterans benefits (used them to get through College some 45 years ago) that they might try to "deny" benefits.

My Doctor's Nurse is a pleasant woman who I have known for 30 years (as well as my Doctor) and she kept repeating over and over "These questions are voluntary, you don't have to answer"

She knows me well......
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.