View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 01:53 PM   #7652
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Hmm. I actually like canned green beans. I mean, I like fresh ones better, but after heating up thousands of cans of green beans over an open fire on camping/hunting trips, I sort of had the taste of them grow on me. Some warm, soft beans with chunks of canadian bacon in with the beans just brings me back to good times. I know, strange.
Dad served in Korea during Vietnam and ate green beans every day. So never had green beans growing up. Mom hated peas so didn't have those either until I moved out. My roommate always got canned of both so that's what I'm used to.

Although now I go to the farmers market and buy snap peas and love them. Fresh green beans, not so much I guess.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.