View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:15 PM   #1124
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Yes, I see an aging defense right now with the hope of injured returning players to shore it up. It concerns me going forward.
I'm worried about OLB/ILB, special teams going into 2018. The D-line is going without Poe and Howard but I'm hopeful that Logan and Jones will carry most of the weight. What this team needs is for Houston to play up to his expectation/salary. And Maclin to return to form. You get those two things and everything else falls into place.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.