View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 03:05 PM   #1033
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
what a great way to throw a vague insult out to cover the tracks of your own BS... well done. Maybe everybody loves you so much and hates me so much that it works well for ya.

... and just going to say it now, because I know how this ends...

Before ya'll get all giggly, and expect me to throw a fit about getting wrongly banned. I won't. I'm already gearing up for ArrowHead Pride, as well as digging back into the 49ers... since they axed all responsible for 2012, are moving to my favorite 43 Under, and I'll never shed all of that SF blood outta my system.

Still, Chiefs first, but we'll see. So it will likely be a win-win for everyone... but you will never get rid of me here unless it is forced.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.