View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 02:49 PM   #1020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
When did I ever suggest a QB controversy, Tigger? I've said all along that Mahomes should play whenever the staff feels he is ready. I don't care when that is, but it's not some set in stone date like you seem to think. No where in the rules does it say that young QBs HAVE to have 2-3 years of grooming. JFC.
Then what are you arguing with? This kid should be looking at Smith like an older brother who want each other to succeed and not like obi wan kenobi...

2 year development plan. Seamless transition from one to the other. Everybody wins. This board needs to learn patience.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.