View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:55 AM   #637
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Those days are long gone.

I know a lot of people didn't like my comments last year but I still stand by the fact that the Fire Sale should have occurred before 2016's Trade Deadline.

When it happens this year, they're going to receive a pittance in return this year as opposed to 2016.
Weren't you the one complaining about not just 2016, but also the 2015 trades and getting rid of all those prospects "just" to win a world series? Or was that someone else?

I think a lot of people would have been okay with some trades last year (not me) and it sounds like it may have happened had Davis not been injured.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.