View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 12:22 PM   #682
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
So you're refuting that Smith had little to do with Kaep's success when he admitted it and Harbaugh acknowledged it too.

Man you are dumb.

And you want to throw this PMII kid out to the wolves so he has his confidence broken and turns into the next Cutler?
I'm not saying Alex didn't assist Kaep. I'm saying Harbaugh had the biggest influence, along with their defense. Kinda like how it helped Smith too.

I'm suggesting Mahomes sit for one year. That's not exactly throwing him to the wolves. Lol
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.