View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 12:18 PM   #675
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Wrong.

"I don't think I would be at this point so quickly if (Alex Smith) hadn't been such a great mentor to me and helped me along with things," Kaepernick said at a Wednesday news conference to announce the deal.

When we traded for Smith, Harbaugh put out an interview where he admitted that his ability to coach Kaepernick was nothing on par to what smith was able to do for him on the sidelines.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...out-alex-smith
Harbaugh is the guy who made Alex a competent QB, and you are trying to sell to us that Alex is the one who helped Kaepernick most.

Let that sink in.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.