View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 08:10 AM   #367
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I trust Reid and Dorsey. The talking heads disdain for Aaron Rodgers will always stick out to me.

Not that he'll become Rodgers, but honestly, I don't even care if he busts. I'm just thrilled the Chiefs are taking a chance here - and at the end of the day, I trust Reid and Dorsey's confidence to develop him than the hot takes of any sports writer.
THIS....GIGGITY.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.