View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 02:38 PM   #252
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
He wasn't always the friendliest - you had to pull it out of him, which I was good at. You never know how much pain someone is in as they post, I suppose. Not trying to be insensitive, but it was the truth. He could get pretty mean. I'm happy he's now pain free. Been a depressing last few hours. RIP Mikey.
I think most of us probably have a different manner about ourselves in our personal lives than we do here. Just like you have a different one at work and in traffic and when you're at your mother's house or when you're at a bar. I like to think that almost everyone here would get along and be cool together IRL. This place is a bit like a locker room. And I'm not just talking about the smell.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.