View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 02:27 PM   #250
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
RIP mikey. I didn't know him well as a poster, but he seems to have been a nice guy and an asset to the board. A serious old timer too, Aug 2000 is the original bunch of Star Board refugees, right?

I hope the family is doing well and that mikey is at peace.
He wasn't always the friendliest - you had to pull it out of him, which I was good at. You never know how much pain someone is in as they post, I suppose. Not trying to be insensitive, but it was the truth. He could get pretty mean. I'm happy he's now pain free. Been a depressing last few hours. RIP Mikey.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.