View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 01:21 PM   #7490
Mostly Ignored

Had a bbq lunch today at Tony's Barbecue today in Winnie, Texas. It wasn't outstanding, but it was above average.

I got brisket and pulled pork, with corn bake and baked beans as my side. Wife got ribs and sausage, with mac n cheese and some sort of potato side. Kid got ribs. It also came with delicious homemade rolls.

Most of the meat was good, but the brisket was really great. I'm a Texan that openly admits I prefer KC bbq, but this brisket took me back to my central Texas roots with great mesquite smoked flavor. The sauce could use an upgrade though.

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.